Monday, July 15, 2013

Cleaning chart

Let me just preface this by saying that I'm probably the most unorganized person ever when it comes to cleaning my house regularly. This cleaning chart was not developed from my own strict cleaning schedule but from a lack thereof.

With a 16 month old running around it is incredibly difficult to keep his toys picked up throughout the day, let alone unload the dishwasher, clean the bathrooms, sweep, mop, dust, etc. I've developed this cleaning chart so that I can have a little more structure during the week. I'm hoping that, regardless of whether I actually follow the chart day to day, I will be able to look at it on a day when I have a free minute and get at least some small amount of cleaning done. I hope you will join me in this cleaning experiment! Let me know how it goes/how you go about keeping a clean house
xoxo-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment