Friday, March 1, 2013

Three Month Must Haves


1. We got the Sophie Giraffe for Bentley for Christmas and he LOVES it. We bring it with us everywhere we go! He's not teething yet but he love to suck on it and it's so cute to watch him stick it in his mouth and chew on it!

2. The Bumbo is awesome! I've had it since he was born but just recently has he actually started to enjoy it. He loves to be able to sit up and watch what we are doing. They even make covers for them now, I have a gray one to match our nursery. I got my cover at Target but I've also seen custom ones on Etsey.com

3. This was also a Christmas gift that Bentley loves! He stayes so entertained in it and unlike the exersaucer it really allows baby to bounce! I love watching him laugh in it, he gets so excited when the music starts! This one is by Fisher Price and is called Animal Krackers. It plays a verity of songs which go off with baby's movement.

4. This is a memory foam play mat, it has been so great to have! It's super comfy to sit and play on. I also love it because we have two dogs and this allows Bentley to be on the floor without me worrying about all the dog hair! I have trained the dogs not to go on it but if they do, the mat is machine washable so easy to clean.  

5. The weather has been so cold here in Colorado and this cute little snow suite has been a life savor! It is a little bulky so I don't put him in it while he is in his car seat but its great for when we go on our walks! You can find them a lot of places but we got ours as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment