Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pool Time

YAY It's finally pool season!! With Memorial Day right around the corner I'm sure a lot of you guys are going to be heading to the pool. Here are some fun items to take with you!


These little swim trunks are too cute and I could not get over this ruffle bikini!


Don't for get fun accessories! The straw fedora is all the rage right now and I personally love a baby in sun glasses

I am all about the Charlie banana reusable swim diaper! Bentley has been using his and I love it. I already do cloth diapers so this was nothing new. Even if you don't do cloth I would still recommend doing this instead of the disposable swim diapers. Plus always remember sun screen! We have been using this Aveeno baby sun screen and love it!

you can't go to the pool without snacks. I think this Boon snack container is supper cute and don't forget to stay hydrated with this supper cool  Boon Fluid sippy cup. Now I haven't used either of these products... yet, I definitely plan to!


So what if you don't have a pool to go to.... well don't let that stop you! You can always buy a pool like this awesome turtle one!

And most important....
XOXO- Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh LOVE that little bikini!!! Such good suggestions Tara. I am going to try out the baby sunscreen you suggested and I would love to try both those Boon products. Thanks for recommending them!

    ReplyDelete