Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What are you reading now?


Right now I'm reading The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan it is the first book in a 12 book series called The Wheel of Time. The verdict so far: I love it! Its classified as a fantasy and reminds me of both the Lord of the Rings and The Game of Thrones. There is a lot of great character development and dialogue as well as adventure and excitement. So excited to read the next 11 books :)



At the moment I am reading Desperate by Sarah Mae & Sally Clarkson. I am loving it and highly recommend it to any mama out there needing a little encouragement! I also just finished reading the Hunger Game Trilogy. I held off reading the books for a long time because I didn't think I would like them, but I finally gave in after watching the movie and I am so glad I did. They are really hard ones to put down so only start if you have a few days to devote to reading :)

I'm so bad about reading... I usually pick up a book read it for a few days and then forget about it. Once I remember that I need to continue to read it, I have to start over because I have forgotten what I had read! With that being said I'm trying really hard to be better at this and have started reading Twilight....I know, I know it's so 2005! But everyone keeps telling me that it's an easy read that you can't put down. So I guess I will be the test of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment