Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What is in your diaper bag?


I have a very random assortment of...goodies in my diaper bag. I usually try to keep some diapers and wipes in there but many times forget to stock up! I also keep some wash cloths for wiping dirty hands/face/nose, hand sanitizer, baby sunglasses, wet ones for grocery cart handles, trail mix/ some other emergency snack, water bottle, and these awesome German animal figurines for Lewis if he gets bored.


Let's see I have quite a few things in my diaper bag! I can't leave the house without one to two of my fuzzibunz, wipes, and wet bag. I also make sure to keep my nursing cover and snack tower filled with puffs, Cheerios, and rice cakes. I love these face wipes  when he makes a mess and cleaning wipes for when Bentley drops his toys on the ground or if I need to wipe a tabletop off at a restaurant. I make sure to keep a few small toys on hand and a light weight blanket!



I am almost always carrying around the following: a cloth diaper or two, wet bag, wipes, nursing cover, burp cloth, snacks (for both girls and me!), my waterbottle, a few toys, change of clothes for the baby, my clutch (since my diaper bag is my purse right now), and my camera! I collect all sorts of other things in there so I try to clean it out every few days so it doesn't get too heavy :)

What are some of your diaper bag must haves???

No comments:

Post a Comment