Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What is your favorite quick and easy breakfast?

I love Malt-O-Meal! It is super fast, I usually just cook it in the microwave. I like to add a little soy milk and some brown sugar. It doesn't get much easier then that! My husband is not a fan of it at all so if I'm cooking for the two of us I usually do some type of eggs. Boring, I know.

 My favorite quick breakfast is a green smoothie. There is pretty much no prep and I always have tons of energy after I drink one. I usually throw in a banana, some frozen berries, ice, pre-washed spinach, kale, and swiss chard, and some almond/coconut milk 

One of my favorite easy breakfasts consists of two fried eggs with avocado slices on top. I will usually eat a piece of fruit too or an English muffin with peanut butter and honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment