Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Topic Tuesday : What are 3 things you could do with your little one on a rainy day?



1. Check out this post with fun activities  involving masking tape
2. Have fun with this shadow puppet theater
3. Or set up a string scavenger hunt



Coming from Washington state it's pretty easy for us to adjust to those days when it's just possible to go outside. Here are 3 things we love doing:
1. Have a dance party - even my 17 month old loves dancing. I turn on a fun pandora station (usually veggie tales or Glee) and we get our dance on!
2. Draw with chalk - our new house here in Colorado has a chalkboard wall that's been super fun!
3. Hide and seek - it seems like my little guy can play this forever sometimes. It never gets old.




It has been so rainy here, so lately we have been doing these things:
1. Playing in our homemade potato sensory bin
2. If he will sit long enough, I love cuddling and reading books together. Here are some of our favorites.
3. Ok, I know I've mentioned this before but we love going to Target to walking the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment