Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Meals

29 weeks pregnant and definitely thinking I need to simplify our meals a little bit! I love cooking and creating in the kitchen but some recipes are just too time intensive at this point. There are several on this weeks meal plan that will take a little extra time. Next week: Mac and cheese with hot dogs every night hah.
Most of the recipes I cook are either grain/dairy free or I adjust it to fit our dietary needs. Feel free to do the same! The pancakes and waffles for this week are both completely grain free and the "rice" in the mexican rice bowls is of the cauliflower variety. Enjoy!


  • Bacon and onion Roast
  • Lemon Raspberry pancakes with Summer veggie salad (LOVE those zucchini curls!)
  • Mexican Rice Bowls with paleo corn bread
  • Sweet Pulled Pork Waffle Sliders
  • Chicken Thighs - simplest meal in the world and I think I've made some variation every week for the past month or so... Grab a pack of either boneless, skinless thighs or bone in skinless thighs and throw them in a dutch oven with some olive oil (or butter or coconut oil), salt and pepper, and fresh herbs. Cook at 375 until internal temperature reads 165. The time varies greatly depending on the size of the thighs but I've found it generally takes around 20-30 min
xoxo-Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment