Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekly Meals

Here's whats on for this week!


  • Meatloaf muffins with Mashed cauliflower. For my mashed cauliflower I cut one head of cauliflower into florets and steam until fork tender. While the cauliflower is steaming I saute some onion (maybe 1/4-1/2 cup) and a couple of cloves of garlic. When everything is done combine onion and garlic mixture with cauliflower in a food processor or blender along with chicken broth/coconut milk/regular milk and some salt & pepper to taste (chives also make a delicious addition). Blend until smooth!
  • Breakfast skillet - I used up the leftover pork from our previous meal of pulled pork sliders for this one. Simply boil/roast some little potatoes then combine with pork and some onion in a skillet. You can either add eggs and do a scramble or just crack the eggs on top and bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until the whites & yolks are set
  • 7 vegetable soup - I skipped the nutritional yeast in this recipe and didn't find that it was really lacking in anything. Next time I might add it in to experience some of the cheesy flavor


No comments:

Post a Comment