Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DIY painted hair clips.

Nail polish + silver clips = cute hair accessories

This super simple project took me only a few minutes and the girl is loving them. I think I will need to make a few more because she wants the clip to perfectly match the outfit she is wearing that day. I think they would turn out even better if you were more patient and let the nail polish dry completely before trying them out :) The nice part is it just took a little nail polish remover and a cotton ball when I needed to start one over.

The supplies:

The clips before (not sure why there little holes in them... but these are what I had on hand):

The process of one {stripes}:

And all the finished clips:


So there you have it, an easy project to add some color to your hair clips. I might have to try this on bobby pins and also break out the glitter next time to add some sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I want to make some for myself!
    <3
    Tabbi

    ReplyDelete