Thursday, January 24, 2013

T's Hospital Bag

So here is a little video on what I packed for the hospital, sorry it's a little blurry but you get the picture!



a little follow up:
There was nothing that I wish I had brought which was good! There were somethings however, I didn't  end up using but I would rather be over packed then under!

Things I didn't need
~Nursing pads, your milk doesn't come in for a few days anyway, which I knew but for some reason I  
thought I would need them.
~Pads, the hospital gives you plenty of pads in all sizes!:)
~ Underwear, ok so some people think it's weird or gross to use the underwear the hospital gives you, I on the other hand was all about it! I even took some home;) It was nice not to worry about ruining anything and just throwing them away!

Things I was glad I had:
~My towel, the ones they give you are ridiculously small
~Nursing camis, they're awesome!
~ Heating pad, this really helped a lot during the beginning stages of labor.





No comments:

Post a Comment