Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Get out of the house!

Sometime I feel like there aren't a lot of activities that can do with Bentley. I catch myself thinking oh I wish he were a little older so he would enjoy doing this or that. I however, want to cherish the stage that he is in now. So I came up with a list of fun activities that get you up and out of the house! I think that as a stay at home mom it is SO important to get out of the house and to enjoy things together.

Take a mommy and me class: whether it be a swim, yoga, or music! sigh up for a fun class to do together. You can probably find classes through the city you live in, if not search online to see if any private institutions offer anything of that nature.

Go to the library: I know that might not be too exciting for little ones but they do love being read to and it gets you out of the house!

Find a park: Bentley loves the swings therefore we go to the park a lot. If your kiddo is too young for that I'm sure they would still love to be out in the fresh air people watching!

walk the aisles: Ok this might sound a little strange be we love to go to target and walk up and down the aisles. He is still too young to ask for anything so it's the perfect time to go! We just walk around and look at everything. I love getting ideas for decorating and Bentley loves looking at all the people and enjoys the ride!

Go for a walk: Try going early so it's not to hot or later in the evening when it starts to cool down. This is a great time to enjoy nature together and you can point out different colors and objects to them.

what do you like to do with your little one?

xoxo-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment