Thursday, July 11, 2013

B&T's 8&9 Month Must Haves

WOW my little Bentley boy is already 9 months old! Here are some things we found helpful the last 2 months.
 
1. I love this snack tower by Munchkin. It holds three different snacks but you can buy two or more towers and clip them together! It also has a pour spout on each section, which is nice if you drop it, they wont go everywhere!

2. We did a guest post a few months back on Fancy Nonsense and Leah had mentioned these delicious Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits. I thought I would give them a try and let me tell you Bentley loves them! They are freeze dried fruits that contain nothing but the organic fruits labeled on the bag. They are about the size of a pencil eraser and are so yummy. Now the bag says they are for kids one year and older but we haven't had any issues with them, like all foods I just keep a close eye on him.

3. Around 8 months Bentley grew out of his baby bath. I bought this anti-slip bath mat for our tub at Target but have found them much cheaper at Home Goods. He is able to enjoy the big tub without slipping on the porcelain.

4. I have gotten so much use of of these Tommee Tippee Wipes. They are great for cleaning dropped pacifiers, sippy cups, and my favorite the table tops at restaurants. Now that Bentley sits in a high chair when we go out I think it's important to wipe down everything because he loves to put his mouth on everything he can!

5. Speaking of germs I also love The Floppy Seat. Not only does it keep Bentley from putting his mouth on dirty high chairs and shopping carts it also makes them more comfortable. It has little pockets and hooks for toys too!

xoxo-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment