Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What is your favorite way to relax after a long day?


Somehow every day feels like a long day with a toddler lol. After we put Lewis to bed I immediately wash my face to prep for bed then grab my favorite book, something to snack on (I'm a horrible after dinner snacker lately!), and then I head to the living room to read/watch a show with the hubbs. Its so nice to just put my feet up at the end of the day and not have to "do" anything at all.


I do the same as Leah. I have a hard time getting motivated to work on any projects after a full day with the girls. So lately my evenings have included a huge bowl of popcorn sprinkled with garlic salt and the 3rd season of Downton Abbey :) This summer my hubby and I have also spent many evenings relaxing around our backyard firepit. It is a nice place to just hang out and talk and enjoy a few roasted starbursts (if you have never had a roasted starburst go buy some now... your welcome).

I absolutely love taking a nice candle lit bath at the end of the day! I've always loved getting in the tub even before having Bentely. In fact, I lived one year in Wyoming in a little old house with no tub. I can remember nights where I was almost in tears because all I wanted to do was soak in big bubble bath! Since then I've always told my Husband that the house we end up buying better have an amazing master bath with a huge tub.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your ideas! Hannah thank you for the starburst idea, you crack me up!
    <3
    T

    ReplyDelete