Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ball Pit

Looking for a clean, easy activity for your little one... well look no further! I made this ball pit for Bentley the other day and he had so much fun! We even invited a friend over and they had a great time together. Now this isn't the most inexpensive activity but it only takes two things and once you buy them you'll have them forever.

1. A Pit- You can find a plastic pool almost anywhere and now that fall is right around the corner I'm sure you can a get a great deal on one. You could also look around the house and see if you have anything that would work. You could try a playpen or large plastic container.

2. Balls- I found mine at a kids consignment store but  if your not so lucky here are some online!



Try it out and let me know what you think!

xoxo- Tara

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I do this in the office when I am working and just use our pack and play. Super simple and both girls love it!

    ReplyDelete