Monday, September 2, 2013

Loving Lately

Happy Labor day! Today we are just relaxing: doing some projects around the house, playing at the park, and throwing rocks into the reservoir.
As we head into the last days of summer (what?!) I've been enjoying some refreshing snacks and neat outdoor gear. Here are the latest 5 in my long line of loves. What are you loving?

These Merrell trail running shoes are awesome. So comfortable, light, and breathable, exercising feels like a breeze. I've always had a hard time finding shoes that fit my food well and that look good. These fit the bill!

For lunch most days I eat veggies and hummus. Needless to say there can be too much of a good thing. I picked up this spicy lentil hummus at the grocery store a few weeks ago to switch it up a bit and its been the perfect addition to my lunches. It definitely has a little kick which pairs perfectly with cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, etc.

My first pair of nice sunglasses (thanks Jeff!)! I love everything about these Smith sunglasses: color, fit, style. They go with every outfit and the purple gives them a great pop of color without saying "hey look at my face!" Perfect for the unrelentingly sunny days here in Colorado

Need I say more? I'm a huge fan of hot dogs. I love 'em. I've never felt super great about eating them when the ingredient list on pretty much all commercially produced dogs is...stomach churning to say the least. These Applegate hot dogs are delicious and good for you, made with just grass fed beef, water, and spices. Throw some on the grill for a delicious, quick dinner

I've never been a soda drinker but I love these Dry Sodas. I discovered them while living in the Pacific Northwest and thankfully have been able to find them at a few grocery stores here in Colorado as well. They are light, refreshing, and crisp: the perfect summer drink. I love that they are sweetened with only a small amount of cane sugar. I think each soda has more complexity of flavor because of the minimal amount of sugar.

xoxo-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment