Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What are your guilty pleasure T.V shows?

Well I have to admit I have quite a few shows that I shouldn't enjoy as much as I do! My faves include, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Desperate Housewives [I'm sensing a theme here...;)], Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Gray's Anatomy and most recently Pretty Little Liars.

I've watched a lot of t.v in my day. I'd have to say my guilty pleasure t.v shows are Gossip Girl and Downton Abbey. Two completely different shows and both so addicting! Like Hannah, if I get hooked on a show I find it hard to not think about watching it all of the time.

                                                                      Honestly, I don't watch a ton of tv shows...  I just don't have much free time to watch them. And the problem is, if I get hooked on one, that is all I want to do! The three shows I do try to keep up on though are Modern Family, Downton Abbey, and Parenthood.



No comments:

Post a Comment