Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Homemade baby food

So unfortunately I always think to take pictures after I'm done doing something so I apologize in advanced! I wanted to give you all some homemade baby food recipes, just in case your like me and are always looking for ideas!



Pumpkin and Banana:
Just as easy as it sounds!
~1 16oz can of pumpkin
~2 ripe bananas

Blend until smooth. You can also add a little cinnamon if you want to get crazy!

Broccoli, pear, and apple:
I'm always tyring to make sure Bentley is eating enough veggies, this insures that he is but because of the pear and apple he doesn't know it!
~ a head of broccoli
~2 green apples
~1 pare

 After washing cut everything up into chucks and put them into a steamer. (If you don't have a steaming basket you can always put them in a shallow pan with a little water. Make sure you watch it, you may need to add water!) When your fruits and veggies are nice and tender drain and blend until smooth.

Berries and Greens
again this one helps you get in all those delicious greens!
~ 1 cup of a green medley (kale,spinach,chard)
~ 1 cup of mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
~ 1/2 cup Greek yogurt

If you use frozen berries make sure to defrost them first. Put everything in your blender and...you guessed it, blend until smooth!

Let me know what you think and if you have any yummy recipes to share.
xoxo Tara


1 comment: