Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Topic Tuesday: What does your house look like right now?



I so wish I could tell you that my house was in tip top shape! No dirty dishes in the sink and no laundry in the wash... Sadly that's not the case in fact I've been telling myself for the past several hours to clean it up!  I keep negotiating with myself... "ok take a shower then unload the dishwasher...ok work on your website and then you HAVE to unload the dishwasher... Ok do your blog post and THEN unload the dish washer".... and here we are! So right now my house has dirty dishes in the sink... Clean ones in the dishwasher, a load of towels in the wash, and the trash can over flowing (I keep telling my husband that the trash is mans work!!) Not to mention my table looks like Hobby Lobby threw up on it! I'm in the midst of planing Bentley's first birthday and for the past month now the stuff on the table keeps growing and growing! anyway I should probably get to the dishes.... but then again maybe not!:)



So, a lot of my family will be visiting us tomorrow... meaning my house is pretty clean right now! I need to mop the floors in the morning still (with a messy eater in the high chair this chore always needs to be done!). And I do have some super stinky cloth diapers that need to be washed ASAP... While typing this I thought of this funny quote on pinterest. Haha, so so true! That is why I tell my husband we need to have people over to our house at least weekly :)






Right now my house feels dirty. Looking at the kitchen floor I see little pieces of food from yesterday's breakfast/lunch/dinner. So much needs to be put in its place: boxes taken to the post office, toys put away, jackets hung up. Its amazing how quickly things get dirty and how difficult it is to maintain true cleanliness! Setting aside time today...

No comments:

Post a Comment