Friday, September 27, 2013

Links to fun printables for your littles.

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite sites that have really great free printables that you can use with your kids. We use these for preschool but also just for fun! They are great to have on hand when your little one is needing some entertainment.

The gal over at Busy Little Bugs posts a new freebie each Friday. All of her illustrations are super cute! I printed off a few of the things (like this shadow matching freebie) laminated the pieces, added velcro,  and stuck it in our road trip binder for my preschooler.

Go check out Mr. Printables. There are so many neat things that you are able to print off (all for free too!). We use the weather station and a modified version of her calendar for preschool. I really want to print off this and this for daughter to play with as well. Oh and make this US jigsaw puzzle as well!

Confessions of a Homeschooler has a ton of free educational printables. I use her do-a-dot printables for my daughter during preschool and just print of the letter and number that we are focusing on that week. I also use her alphabet pattern block printables which is something my daughter enjoys doing quite a bit! Oh and she also loves doing this clothes pin match up games.

We haven't tried these yet, but I know as a kid I would have loved these intricate coloring pages. Or this page with blank faces for your child to fill out.

Made by Joel is a really neat site where a dad posts all kinds of fun things that he makes for his kids. We have used his paper city printables which are pretty fun!

Ok so I could go on and on but those are some of my favs. I would love to hear any sites you know of that have fun printables for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment