Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Fashion

Bentley's first birthday is right around the corner and it's been so hard for me to accept. I decided that I had to find something to get excited about and let me tell you, I have!! Oh my gosh can I just say that toddler boy clothing is pretty much stink'n adorable! when I found out I was having a boy I was really excited but I felt like the girls got all the cute clothing. It's true there are a ton of cute accessories for girls and who doesn't love a pink tutu?! But look at all this cute fall clothing for little men, I just LOVE it!!

I'm loving the colored denim with a cute pair of moccasins and a neutral colored shirt! I think those scarves are awesome paired with a basic onesie and some jeans. OMG I love those baby Sperrys, ok come on those are cute!! I seriously Can't wait to dress Bentley in his fall wardrobe!


xoxo Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment